Happy Christmas everyone, from a a very white Wales. I hope 2010 is ending well for you and that 2011 will be even better and full of exciting mammals of course. I’m looking forward to greeting the new year in Madagascar.
Subscribe to mammalwatching.com
- New Trip Report: Queensland Part 3. The Southern Atherton Tablelands
- New Trip Report: Queensland Part 2. Eungella to Ingham
- Advert: Kalahari Tracking with the Ju/’hoansi San & Wildlife Watching in the Okavango Delta, March 2 – 12
- New Trip Report: Queensland Part 1: Tolderodden Regional Park to Taunton NP
- Leopard (yes Leopard not Snow Leopard) at Qinghai, China