Amur Leopard & Siberian Tiger Success – Next Available Trips
Here is a selection of pictures taken by our clients (not camera traps) from inside our custom made photography hide in the last week. We had unprecedented sightings of a male Amur leopard and a young (2 year old) Siberian tiger; as well as sightings of racoon dog, Amur leopard cat and Siberian weasel.
This is the most successful ever trip anyone has ever undertaken to the Russian Far East (with their focus being big cats). To see both a wild Siberian tiger and Amur leopard in one trip is unheard of and probably the first time anyone has ever had this experience.
Please enjoy the pictures and if you are interested we have places available on the following trips – to be honest as we know we currently have this level of big cat activity around the hide I would recommend anyone thinking about this trip take the chance to join our March 2019 tour.
- Amur Leopard Photography Tour (this is the location where all of the attached pictures were taken) – 1st – 9th March 2019
- Amur Leopard Photography Tour (this is the location where all of the attached pictures were taken) – 19th – 27th November 2019
- Siberian Tiger Photography Tour – 12th – 20th November 2019
- Siberian Tiger Winter Tracking Tour – 27th November – 6th December 2019
- Combined Amur Leopard Photography Tour & Siberian Tiger Photography Tour – 12th – 27th November 2019
- Combined Amur Leopard Photography Tour & Siberian Tiger Winter Tracking Tour – 19th November – 6th December 2019
All of these tours are wonderfully unique, explore parts of the world that few people ever visit and as you can see from our attached pictures can result in sightings of some of the world’s rarest and most incredible wildlife. For anyone interested in any of the above tours including extra information, prices, full itineraries and how to book, please let me know.