Here’s a question from Stuart Chapman who took this picture at Labahe nature reserve , Sichuan , China in Sept 2017. He isn’t sure if its a complex-toothed Flying Squirrel Trogopterus xanthipes. Can anyone identify it?
hectorgom, , Oriental, 9
These photos of a mother and young cetacean were taken off Sri Lanka on the usual Blue-Whale-watching boat trip...
mikehoit, , Oriental, Sri Lanka, 0
Hi all Here’s a write-up of my too-short trip to Sri Lanka last month. Despite it being mainly a...
Subscribe to mammalwatching.com
- New Trip Report: Queensland Part 2. Eungella to Ingham
- Advert: Kalahari Tracking with the Ju/’hoansi San & Wildlife Watching in the Okavango Delta, March 2 – 12
- New Trip Report: Queensland Part 1: Tolderodden Regional Park to Taunton NP
- Leopard (yes Leopard not Snow Leopard) at Qinghai, China
- New Trip Report: Ungulates and Cats of the Tibetan Plateau (China), 2019
- New Trip Report: Ungulates and Cats of the Tibetan Plateau (China), 2019 on
- Leopard (yes Leopard not Snow Leopard) at Qinghai, China on
- Mammalwatching Meeting 2020??? on
- Quick update from Iceland.. Just 5 species on
- Advertising: Royle Safaris Javan Rhino & Endemic Javan Wildlife Add-On. June 2020 on