Hi! More Pumas of Torres del Paine (private reserve). To walk with them, to stay with Pumas for hours on foot and to understand a bit of their world without the barrier of a car or a boat, is a wonderful experience!
pietervogelfreak, , Central and South America, Amazon River Dolphin, Bolivian Big-eared Mouse Arequipa Department coastline: South American Fur Seal, Bolivian Squirrel Muyuna Lodge: Amazon Bamboo Rat, Brown Agouti Santa Eulalia Valley: Common Mountain Viscacha Allpahuayo-Mishana National Reserve: Red-mantled Saddleback Tamarin, Brown-throated Three-toed Sloth, Colombian Howler, Culpeo, Kinkajou, Large-headed Capuchin, Lima: Marine Otter, Nancy Ma’s Night Monkey, North Amazon Red Squirrel, Peru Amazon River Dolphin Night Monkey Pygmy Marmoset Marine Otter Salinas y Aguada Blanca Reserve: Common Mountain Viscacha, Proboscis Bat, Pygmy Marmoset, Sac-winged Bat species (?), Short-tailed Fruit Bat Islas de Ancon, South American Sea-lion Huacarpay Lake: Montane Guinea Pig Manu Road: Bolivian Squirrel, Vicuna, 0
Hi people, Some mammals I filmed during five week long birding trip to Peru in July/August 2018: ...
Subscribe to mammalwatching.com
- New Trip Report: Queensland Part 2. Eungella to Ingham
- Advert: Kalahari Tracking with the Ju/’hoansi San & Wildlife Watching in the Okavango Delta, March 2 – 12
- New Trip Report: Queensland Part 1: Tolderodden Regional Park to Taunton NP
- Leopard (yes Leopard not Snow Leopard) at Qinghai, China
- New Trip Report: Ungulates and Cats of the Tibetan Plateau (China), 2019
- New Trip Report: Ungulates and Cats of the Tibetan Plateau (China), 2019 on
- Leopard (yes Leopard not Snow Leopard) at Qinghai, China on
- Mammalwatching Meeting 2020??? on
- Quick update from Iceland.. Just 5 species on
- Advertising: Royle Safaris Javan Rhino & Endemic Javan Wildlife Add-On. June 2020 on