SRI LANKA. 18 nights. 50 species including leopard, fishing cat, jungle cat, sloth bear, elephant, stripe-necked mongoose, red slender...
kittykat23uk, , Oriental, Asiatic wild ass, blackbuck, dhole, Gir, Gujarat, India, leopard, Little Rann of Kutch, sloth bear, striped hyena, Tadoba, tiger, Velavadar, wolf, 3
India has always been a firm favorite of mine and I can’t tell you how exited I have been...
Subscribe to mammalwatching.com
- New Trip Report: Queensland Part 2. Eungella to Ingham
- Advert: Kalahari Tracking with the Ju/’hoansi San & Wildlife Watching in the Okavango Delta, March 2 – 12
- New Trip Report: Queensland Part 1: Tolderodden Regional Park to Taunton NP
- Leopard (yes Leopard not Snow Leopard) at Qinghai, China
- New Trip Report: Ungulates and Cats of the Tibetan Plateau (China), 2019
- New Trip Report: Ungulates and Cats of the Tibetan Plateau (China), 2019 on
- Leopard (yes Leopard not Snow Leopard) at Qinghai, China on
- Mammalwatching Meeting 2020??? on
- Quick update from Iceland.. Just 5 species on
- Advertising: Royle Safaris Javan Rhino & Endemic Javan Wildlife Add-On. June 2020 on