1. Huangshan, a gorgeous sacred mountain in Anhoi Province of China, is one of the best places (and most...
tomeslice, , General Mammal Watching, Africa, Amazon, animals, Asia, biodiversity, China, mammal watching, mammals, South America, volunteering, wildlife, 17
Hi everyone, I posted this question as a response to another thread, but I figured I’d get more visibility...
Subscribe to mammalwatching.com
- Costa Rica (mainly batting and ratting)
- Help us ID Mammals from Uganda: a couple mongooses, a couple of genets, 2 mice, a gerbil and a squirrel
- New trip report – Zambia
- A reliable place for Western mountain coati (Nasuella olivacea quitensis) near Mindo, Ecuador.
- Guide recommendations?? – Kenya (Arabuko soroke)