Hi everyone! Are you ready to play… ID THAT RODENT…?? Ok – so we saw tons of mice, rats,...
Paul Carter, , Oriental, Borneo, Malaysia, Marbled Cat, Mount Kinabalu, Sabah, Whiskered Flying Squirrel, 3
In May 2016 I photographed a Marbled Cat at Kinabalu Park; an elevation record for Borneo: http://www.pacapix.com/Paul_Carter/20160526a-marbled-cat-mount-kinabalu/ I also photographed...
Subscribe to mammalwatching.com
- New Trip Report: Queensland Part 3. The Southern Atherton Tablelands
- New Trip Report: Queensland Part 2. Eungella to Ingham
- Advert: Kalahari Tracking with the Ju/’hoansi San & Wildlife Watching in the Okavango Delta, March 2 – 12
- New Trip Report: Queensland Part 1: Tolderodden Regional Park to Taunton NP
- Leopard (yes Leopard not Snow Leopard) at Qinghai, China