Fantastic 4 Days of mammal watching at Wilpattu in Sri Lanka Our trip was organised through Bird and Wildlife...
Miles Foster, , Oriental, Blue Whale, Elephant, Fishing cat, Jungle cat, leopard, purple-faced leaf monkey, red slender loris, sloth bear, Sri Lanka, stripe-necked mongoose, toque macaque, 2
SRI LANKA. 18 nights. 50 species including leopard, fishing cat, jungle cat, sloth bear, elephant, stripe-necked mongoose, red slender...
Subscribe to mammalwatching.com
- New Trip Report: Queensland Part 3. The Southern Atherton Tablelands
- New Trip Report: Queensland Part 2. Eungella to Ingham
- Advert: Kalahari Tracking with the Ju/’hoansi San & Wildlife Watching in the Okavango Delta, March 2 – 12
- New Trip Report: Queensland Part 1: Tolderodden Regional Park to Taunton NP
- Leopard (yes Leopard not Snow Leopard) at Qinghai, China