I was interested in heading up to look for black bears at Taylor Creek for the fall kokanee salmon run this October. Has anyone here gone? What time of the month is best? Should I be looking around the visitor center or are there other spots where I’m more likely to see bears and avoid crowds? And I’m assuming early morning is best? Thanks for any and all information.
giant eland, , North American, Arizona, Cave Creek Ranch, Portal, rodents, Species Identification, 2
Good day mammal watchers! Hoping for some species level identification help with the photos below. They were taken at...
Subscribe to mammalwatching.com
- New Trip Report: Queensland Part 2. Eungella to Ingham
- Advert: Kalahari Tracking with the Ju/’hoansi San & Wildlife Watching in the Okavango Delta, March 2 – 12
- New Trip Report: Queensland Part 1: Tolderodden Regional Park to Taunton NP
- Leopard (yes Leopard not Snow Leopard) at Qinghai, China
- New Trip Report: Ungulates and Cats of the Tibetan Plateau (China), 2019
- New Trip Report: Ungulates and Cats of the Tibetan Plateau (China), 2019 on
- Leopard (yes Leopard not Snow Leopard) at Qinghai, China on
- Mammalwatching Meeting 2020??? on
- Quick update from Iceland.. Just 5 species on
- Advertising: Royle Safaris Javan Rhino & Endemic Javan Wildlife Add-On. June 2020 on