Here’s the third part of Jimmy Lamb’s recent 5 week and 65 species trip through Queensland. Great photos! Queensland,...
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2019/11/the-ghost-genes-of-a-nearly-extinct-animal-live-on-in-texas/601624/?utm_medium=offsite&utm_source=yahoo&utm_campaign=yahoo-non-hosted&yptr=yahoo This is interesting. I had no idea there were still any wolf like canids down there. Sure do...
Subscribe to mammalwatching.com
- New Trip Report: Queensland Part 3. The Southern Atherton Tablelands
- New Trip Report: Queensland Part 2. Eungella to Ingham
- Advert: Kalahari Tracking with the Ju/’hoansi San & Wildlife Watching in the Okavango Delta, March 2 – 12
- New Trip Report: Queensland Part 1: Tolderodden Regional Park to Taunton NP
- Leopard (yes Leopard not Snow Leopard) at Qinghai, China